Reload bonuses in online casinos are deposit markups ranging from 10% to 100% (in some cases higher), which the casino can provide to regular site users. Unlike welcome bonuses, players can receive casino reload bonus offers multiple times. For example, some casinos may give this bonus every time a user makes a deposit.
Some sweepstakes sites offer casino reload bonuses in a fixed size: for example, an online casino can offer $ 60 for each deposit, regardless of the amount. In addition, the reload bonus package may also include free spins, no-bearer promotions, VIP bonuses, i.e., In this article, we will introduce you to a quick guide to the reload bonuses at online casinos:
1. We will explain how you can get the casino reload bonus;
2. You will learn how to withdraw your reload bonuses;
3. We will go through the main advantages and disadvantages of this bonus type.
How Can You Get a Casino Reload Bonus?
To get a reload bonus, you often need to move from the category of newcomers to the category of regular (loyal) online casino customers. Therefore, before starting the game, you need to research the site’s loyalty program where you are going to play to understand whether load bonuses are included in the casino offers.
You Can Get Reload Bonuses for:
1. Replenishing your deposit for a certain amount;
2. Using a specific payment system when depositing money;
3. Activating the promo codes, etc.
Thus, you may identify how the reload bonus offer of the casino will be regarding the following factors:
1. The minimum size of the deposit. It is sufficient to add 50 USD to the game deposit in some casinos to activate the casino reload bonus. These bonuses are offered only to high-rollers in other casinos, so the reload bonus activation limit can be fixed up to 500-1000 USD and even higher.
2. The size of the bonus itself. Usually, it fluctuates from 10% to 100% of the deposit size, but sometimes you may meet the online casinos with more generous reload bonuses (up to 200%)
3. Bonus limit. For example, a casino indicates that a reload bonus will double the deposit amount, but it cannot be more than $ 50. That means that having deposited either $ 50 or $ 100, the player will receive a $ 50 bonus. It is more effective to split a large payment into a few small ones in such a case.
4. Wagering requirements. On average, according to the observations of casino experts, this indicator is equal to x 30 – x35 for reload bonuses.
5. Terms of bonus activation. Reload bonuses are often limited in time. For example, casinos can indicate that players may activate the offer within 36 hours of depositing, whereas players can use the bonus within 72 hours after activation.
How Can You Withdraw Your Bonus Winnings?
Wagering usually occurs at the expense of the client’s funds. After that, the casino transfers the casino reload bonus into the user’s main account. You can withdraw your bonus:
1. On a Visa / MasterCard;
2. To e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, IDeal, etc.
You can get the winnings for your bank account within 3-5 days, while if you use an e-wallet, you will get your money almost instantly. To receive funds, you often need to go through the account verification procedure, although some casinos allow you to withdraw up to a certain amount per day without verification.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Reload Bonuses
Players love the reload bonuses and try to use them whenever possible. Here are some of the factors why this bonus is popular among players:
1. They may provide very generous rewards;
2. They have a periodic character – you can practically count on them everywhere;
3. Those bonuses allow you to receive not only monetary rewards but sometimes also free spins.
Now Let’s Discuss Disadvantages:
Some reload bonuses have several limitations. Sometimes, casinos fix callous conditions for these bonuses – a high wagering requirement, short deadlines, etc. Moreover, online casino reload bonuses are rarely available for newbies.
On the other hand, online sweepstakes sites may offer reload bonuses as part of a welcome bonus in some cases. This bonus will be provided to you for your first deposit. But it would help if you remembered that the welcome bonus is issued only once for registering at an online casino website, while the reload bonus differs in its frequency.
However, players should not refuse the reload bonus but carefully analyze the conditions of the bonus and decide, proceeding from the benefit of the offer.
Reload bonuses are one of the most lucrative offers in the world. However, for this, you should choose a casino and play regularly on this platform. Therefore, it is essential to analyze the reload bonus conditions before registering carefully.
When Can I Claim an Online Casino Reload Bonus?
To qualify for reload bonuses, you must meet the online casino requirements. These requirements depend on the policy of each gambling website. For example, it is enough to make one deposit in some, and in the second, you will be offered a reload bonus. But in many online casinos, you have to be a regular user and play regularly for a certain amount of time.
When can I Withdraw My Reload Bonus Rewards?
To avoid cheating, online casinos set a wagering requirement. That means that you will not be able to withdraw the bonus immediately. Instead, you will have to place a certain amount of bets for your winnings to become available.
Which Game can I play With These Bonuses?
You can play any online casino game. Often the casino will give you a list of games available for a special bonus. Most often, a bonus is issued for new sweepstakes games that the online casino wants to promote.
How Often Can I Receive a Reload Bonus?
The frequency with which a casino reload bonus is granted depends on the casino policy. For example, some casinos can provide a bonus almost every day, others every few months, and some casinos during every deposit.